Guided walks take approximately 2 hours depending on group size, fitness, time on the island and interests.
· Walks start at 11:00 am on weekdays
· During summer weekends and public holidays, guided walks depart from the wharf at 11 am and 1 pm, depending on guide availability.
· Weekend walks at 11 am for small groups (up to 12) can be booked online.
· At any other time or for larger groups, guided walks must be booked at least two weeks in advance via the DOC Wellington Visitor Centre. Phone 04 384 7770 or email@example.com
· Cost: $10 per adult, $2 per child. School groups: $2 per child, adults free. Payment by cash only.
· Discounts are available for larger adult groups (11-20 people 25%, 20+ people 50%).
· Minimum group number is three.